BUILDING FINANCIAL PROSPERITY NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
In April 2017, the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions (Inclusiv) launched the Atlanta-based On the Rise Financial Center to build financial well-being for individuals and families in the Vine City, English Avenue, and Castleberry communities. The Center is an initiative of Federation in partnership with local credit unions: 1st Choice CU, BOND Community FCU, Credit Union of Atlanta, and Peach State FCU. On the Rise Center is made possible through the support of our lead sponsors at Equifax, as well as Invest Atlanta, and the Arthur M. Blank Foundation.
To build financial security for the residents of Atlanta’s west side communities through quality counseling and coaching, access to affordable products and services, as well as alignment with collaborative partnerships to enable a vibrant and sustainable community.
Building financial well-being and wealth for individuals, families, and small businesses in Atlanta’s historic west side communities.
Our primary focus area is on the residents of the Westside of Atlanta (specifically in the the 30314 and 30318 zip codes), but our services are available to anyone in the general public.
- Financial education group classes tailored to the community
- One-on-one financial coaching
- Homeownership education
- Access to financial products and services
- United Way VITA – free tax preparation and filing
- Financial Reality Fairs
- Free ATM access (coming at the new location in 2020)
- Urban League of Metro Atlanta small business coaching
GOALS FOR CLIENTS
- Increased financial capability
- Increased credit scores
- Increased savings
- Decreased debt
- Access to affordable financial products and services for productive use
- Preparedness for homeownership
- Access to capital for small businesses
- Educational opportunities
10am – 4pm Mon-Fri